Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
A work-in-progress wife. I can't tell you enough about how much I love my Savior. My friends and family are my life. I am madly in love with my husband. Coffee is my most favorite thing ever. Ever.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Single Digits

We are now 9 days away from becoming husband and wife.  I would be typing extatic, crazy nonsense if it weren't for the fact that I am SO exhausted!

It was so funny, Alli Sanderson and I were talking to other day about how I just need to go get a massage before the wedding and relax.  Well, I checked the groupon for charlotte that day and VOILA! Half off an hour swedish massage at Salon Du Monde! How happy was I you ask?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there you go. that much.

So I am going to get my sweet swedish massage on thursday before the wedding. couldn't be more thrilled. i love being thrifty.  well, i'm getting ready to move to raleigh this weekend, so i better get back to packing.  can't wait to blog about married life. :)

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment