Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
A work-in-progress wife. I can't tell you enough about how much I love my Savior. My friends and family are my life. I am madly in love with my husband. Coffee is my most favorite thing ever. Ever.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Trust Tests

Well, things have gotten a little cloudy here at the Vidovich house!  As far as Justin's teeth go, he is on the road to getting a new crown and veneer on his two front teeth.  The temps now seem to be holding up....okay....but he's ready for the permanent fix! Still as handsome as ever!

He spent most of last week at his parent's house in Greensboro helping out with yard work and hanging out with his dad while his mom and sister Melanie went to her state cup tournament for soccer! So proud of her!  It was hard having him away for a few days, but it gave me some good quality time to really focus on the weekend, preparing to lead worship at the church to give Hank a break.  However, sometimes it is really good to spend a couple days apart, because I am SO glad that he is home! Absence does make the heart grow fonder.  That has always been true for us.  We always appreciate each other more after a couple days apart :)  He did come back in time to support me at church, and I was SO thankful for that!

Two of our best friends, Seth and Kait {Mrs. DIY and the Tennis Guy} hosted a potluck dinner on Friday and we had a blast! Definitely missed Justin being there...and the Sandersons...but it was a great time of fellowship with our college friends who are here in Raleigh.  We had a pretty....interesting...game of telephone pictionary.  If you know us, you can only imagine.  And that's all I will say about that.  The food was delicious as always!  We had white chicken chili, green bean casserole, chicken pie, an amazing array of desserts...we were stuffed FULL of good food!  I wish I had taken some pictures, but I think Kaitlin did...so head over to her blog and check them out!  I am just in love with their house and hope someday to have a cute place like theirs!

I am sure you all are wondering why the subtext of the blog changed.  (We kind of are, too.)
You're probably wondering when we are moving, right? So are we.  There has been a little hiccup in Justin's job process, and while I can't really explain the full details, just pray for us.  I will only be watching Shelby until the end of November, and then hopefully starting some sort of temp job for Holiday Help after that.  Hopefully.  So...Justin has exactly 4 weeks to find a job of some sort, something to help bring in some income.  We have no idea where God wants us to be right now.  We thought it was Greensboro, and someday it will be, hopefully.  But we're not sure if He is done with our work here in Raleigh.  There are SO many things up in the air right now, and it seems as though He is giving us test after test to fully surrender all of our trust to Him.  I wish I had answers for those of you who are wondering about our living situation and job front.  I am sorry to say that I don't.  Please just pray for us.  We know that God is using us here for such a time as this, and we are willing to serve and work wherever He will have us. Answers are not even necessary right now, following Him IS.  This is definitely a step-by-step, moment-by-moment process.  We will continue to go to Greensboro whenever we can to help out my sweet in-laws as my father-in-law BEATS this stupid cancer.  

Thank you all SO much for your prayers and concern for our lives.  We are so blessed to have such great friends and family that are so prayerfully involved.  I am truly humbled.  Stay warm and safe everyone!

m o l l y

No comments:

Post a Comment