Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
A work-in-progress wife. I can't tell you enough about how much I love my Savior. My friends and family are my life. I am madly in love with my husband. Coffee is my most favorite thing ever. Ever.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy 2013!

This post has been a long time coming!  My best friend is pregnant, I just turned 25, and I am in the process of (hopefully) attaining a job with Chanel!  Goodness gracious, my life is so rich.

I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be full of new things for the Vidovich family.  This does NOT mean babies, so do not get your hopes up!  It means that if I get this job with Chanel, my life is drastically going to change.  I just finished up my phone interview with the Regional Rep, and it went very well!  It was about an hour long, and she asked some tough questions, but I was ready. I am waiting on a call to set up my next interview with them: the technical interview/makeup application test.   This will hopefully happen within the next week.  I think this may be the last part of the interviewing process? I'm not sure.  If I do get hired after that, there is a very long training process involved....which I am so excited about! This is such an amazing opportunity and I am so thankful to be considered.  God is all over this, y'all!

Justin is loving his new job downtown! He stays very busy and gets home early enough for dinner and quality time together.  Meanwhile, I spend my days doing housewife things, attempting to write songs, and seeing whoever I can before my time gets filled with work.

Readers, I hope you will join me in prayer for our lives this year.  Pray for our finances, that we will soon be able to buy a house.  For our marriage, that it will only strengthen and grow; and for our community and church, that we be able to reach the lost and further God's kingdom here on earth.  

m o l l y


No comments:

Post a Comment