Me

My photo
North Carolina, United States
A work-in-progress wife. I can't tell you enough about how much I love my Savior. My friends and family are my life. I am madly in love with my husband. Coffee is my most favorite thing ever. Ever.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Overwhelmed!

 Friends, I am so overwhelmed at the beautiful responses! Its funny how there were no comments listed here yesterday, but the loving texts and Facebook posts absolutely made my day! Thank you all for your support and friendship during this difficult time.  I think I can speak for my family when I say we are so blessed and thankful for the friends and family that really reach out to us.
THANK YOU!!! 
I decided to bless you all with some updated pictures. Hah! Above is Justin and I before a date night recently.  He is so good about giving us a weekly date night, we always have a blast! I love him so much it hurts.  Below is my sweet sweet Shelby! (People that don't know me, she is not my child...even though sometimes it feels like it!) She brings me so much joy... and like I tell everyone, she is giving me unrealistic expectations about children! She hardly ever fusses, is a good eater, and giggles constantly! She is so smart, loves books and loves to clap. I think Justin and I decided that if we were guaranteed our first child would be like her... we would have one tomorrow! But ah, no guarantees in life, so I think we are going to stick to the 5 year plan... :) which means we've got one year down, possibly four to go.
 
have a lovely Thursday my friends, a tearful (full of joy) post will come this weekend!
warmly,
molly

1 comment:

  1. cool to see ya blogging sis! sorry that im the first commenter!!!!! good stuff!

    ReplyDelete